A warm thanks to those who responded to the survey!
– Life Today: People have a vision, they know they can do more, but maybe don’t know-how.
– Keeping Up: I believe significant career & life changes can only happen when you are in the right place. Probably when everything is going great, but certainly not when you are under stress.
– Mindset: our mind plays tricks on us. These “negative” patterns are holding us back of thriving.
– Action: you are transitioning. You are learning, growing. There are some moments of excitement and challenges.
– Sales: how do we differentiate ourself from the competition and competitive clutter.
– External factors: unfortunately, leaders that aren’t great. Only 33% of employees are engaged, the rest are not – poll of Gallup.
– What We Want: the place we all want to be.
Any thoughts, remarks are very welcome! Thanks again to all and any additional remarks are welcome in the survey “what is preventing you …” — no names and emails are required and will only take one minute of your time — this is the link.
All the Best,
PS: Hereby the Mindmap